Post-doctoral positionCentre Léon Bérard, UMR INSERM 1052 CNRS 5286 - CDD 3 years
Poste et missions
The candidate will focus on colon carcinoma and use unbiased system biology and biologically-driven approaches in human, to identify important mechanisms of functional alteration of the NK/DC subsets crosstalk in two different cohorts of patients:
– The Colon-IM cohort, including patients with localized colorectal adenocarcinomas compared to healthy tissues and adenomas.
– The IMHOTEP cohort, including patients with localized MSI colorectal cancer. Biological samples will be harvested before (biopsy) and after (surgery) anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody treatment.
Approaches and methodologies will include:
– Biological investigation on fresh immune cells (DC and NK cells) isolated fromm human tumors,
– Spatial analysis of the immune contexture through Multi-ImmunoFluorescence and analysis on clinical outcome on large retrospective cohorts.
The applicant must have a Ph.D. in Immunology. A documented positive experience in studying human DC or NK cells will be a plus. Excellent communication skills, and team spirit are essential.
Technical skills and abilities:
• Experience in multiparametric flow cytometry
• Experience in analysis of next generation sequencing techniques will be a plus
• Strong motivation, autonomy, and excellent team working skills
• High standards of integrity, accuracy, and great rigor are essential
• Good proficiency in English is mandatory